Jaime Raul Duque Londoño, is an Agronomist Engineer and with a Specialization in Business Administration. He has worked for over 15 years with the FNC and during which he learned a lot from the Coffee Producers and through their professional practice. He understands the PRODUCER as the fundamental actor for Catación Pública.
He has traveled the industry from the farm through the processes of Threshing, understanding the logistics of export visiting ports in origin and destination. In addition to having interned in the processes of importing to U.S.A. and Europe until arriving at the Toasters and Coffee Shops. With this tour he started the task of understanding the consumer in these countries and how they value the Coffee in a different and special way.
Jaime Duque Londoño SAS, was born as a response to that market where the industry is reinvented more each day generating development and growth.
Catación Pública and Jaime Duque are our trademarks in Cafes Tostados – Almacenes y en Educación en Colombia.
Today we have integrated Education as the axis of our journey, creating an Original place, which invites non-connoisseurs and connoisseurs to simply live the complexity of this wonderful product.
Likewise, we designed a Laboratory to support the Quality Assurance of the Coffees we buy and from which we toast, guaranteeing safety and security to our Customers.
Today we have a way and we permanently re-create to be close and accompanying the best moments of the Customers of Catación Pública.
CLIMATE CHANGE is one of the greatest challenges facing Man, Agriculture and therefore the production of Coffee. The interest of this part of the WEB is to invite all those who are concerned about this complex subject to participate with serious and reliable documents to post and to be able to arrive through this means to raise awareness
to those who live on this Planet.
It is a non-governmental organization whose main objective is to raise the quality of life of coffee producers globally. In Colombia, SAS has been incorporated as a simplified SAS Company by shares located in our company Jaime Duque Londoño SAS where we work together not only in Colombia but also in the rest of Latin America.
The Specialty Coffee Association (SCA) is a membership-based partnership based on openness, inclusiveness, and the power of shared knowledge. From coffee producers to baristas and toasters, our membership covers the entire world, encompassing all elements of the coffee value chain. SCA acts as a unifying force within the specialty coffee industry and works to make coffee better by raising standards around the world through a collaborative and progressive approach. Dedicated to building an industry that is just, sustainable and nourishing for all, SCA draws on years of ideas and inspiration from the special coffee community.
We have built over time a relationship of knowledge that allowed the development of a new product produced with the best Colombian Coffees – selected, profiled and roasted by Catación Pública as an ingredient of the Beer MACONDO, today the first beer with Coffee in Colombia.
BBC with its long craft tour in the creation of high quality beers I took this ingredient and we made a product with their Brewer Masters and Colombian coffee aroma.
– 3 de junio 2017 – Excelente servicio, atención y producto ¡ Muchas Gracias por presentar de esta manera nuestro Café¡ Es un motivo de orgullo . Gracias
– 8 th june 2017 – Thank you for the coffee samples¡ Delicious Coffee and extremely informative. Will recommend to others.
Ha sido un descubrimiento sorprendente al final de un recorrido por variedades, métodos de filtrado y maridajes. Una Experiencia que cambia por completo el concepto de “tomar un Café” y que mejor que hacerlos vivido en Colombia – gracias –
– 23 de Julio 2017- Todos los domingos cuando salgo a trotar y llego a Usaquen vengo a Catacion Publica a disfrutar un Café de Calidad y el servicio es excelente. Cuando se hace sol tomarselo afuera es mucho mejor. Jaime felicitaciones por es un pionero en el mundo de los Cafés y tiendas especiales en Colombia Gracias.
– 26 de Junio 2017- Felicitaciones una mexicana enamorada del Café.Ha sido una experiencia increíble el aprender un poco sobre la variedad enorme de cafe colombia. La amabilidad, conocimiento y disposición del personal son increíbles.Son Grandes
– Mayo 15 2017 – Thank you for a wonderful education on the many coffees of Colombia. Continue raising the bar so that people may enjoy your product more fully.